Employers, Ballsbridge College of Further Education would like to invite you to participate in our QQI Level 5 and our QQI Level 6 Work Placement Programme. The Work Placement Programme for Level 5 courses is arranged in two-week blocks in December and February. For Level 6 courses the Work Placement Programme runs weekly (2 days per week) for the academic year.
There are many benefits for employers who wish to participate in the work placement programme, some benefits are:
- Acquire enthusiastic, reliable and skilled extra help
- Opportunity to train/evaluate potential employees
- Prepare students for future work
- Invest in the future workforce
- Make an input into college programmes so that education matches employers needs
- Acquire additional support for your company
What can you expect from our students?
- To uphold the standards and traditions of the college
- To meet the standards and expectation of the employer
- To attend punctually and agree to be flexible
- To develop vocational, practical and personal skills
- To work diligently on tasks assigned by the employer
If you would like to register your interest, please click on the link below and complete the short form