This QQI level 5 accredited course offers employees of small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) a thorough introduction to both the theory and practical application of cutting edge digital marketing practices for promoting and growing businesses online. This blended course combines scheduled face-to-face class sessions with a tutor with online e learning and tutor support. It is designed for learners from a non-technical background and the flexible delivery mode is suitable for those with a busy schedule.
Topics covered on the course include:
- Inbound Marketing Strategies – how to drive more users to your website by creating free and exciting content
- Content Management- how to publish content on your website
- Search Engine Optimisation – how to get your website noticed on Google and other search engines
- Email Marketing- how to create effective copy for an email marketing campaign
- Analytics – how to find out about your customers online behaviours and habits
The course will run from November to May. Face- to- face class sessions with the teacher will be held in Ballsbridge College every Wednesday from 6.00pm-8.00pm, November- December and every second Wednesday, January – mid May. A structured online learning programme forms part of the course and a schedule of online tutor support will be made available to learners.
Learners are required to have access to a laptop/ PC and internet access to complete the online learning element of the course.
It is essential that learners have knowledge of computer and are familiar with using the internet.
What is the Skills to Advance Initiative?
Information for Employees
Skills to Advance courses gives employees the opportunity to upskill and reskill through education and training.
Who is Skills to Advance for?
Skill to Advance prioritises employees who work in lower level jobs and need more opportunities to advance in their working lives and careers. It is designed for those
- currently in a lower level jobs and/or
- employees aged 50+ and/or
- employees whose job may be at risk
What is the cost?
Upskilling and reskilling courses are subsidised and may be free depending on your skill level.
For further information on Skills to Advance please visit http://www.solas.ie/SkillsToAdvance