QQI Advanced Certificate in Auctioneering and Property Services – Level 6
On successful completion of the programme, the learner is eligible to apply for a Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) licence.
This is a two year apprenticeship programme aimed at school leavers and mature applicants who wish to follow a career in the Property Services sector. Learners will be employed in Auctioneering, Estate Agency, Property Management and Property Letting firms.
Learning will take place in the company where apprentices will work four day per week and learners will attend Ballsbridge College one day per week. The apprentice is supported in the workplace by a mentor and is also assigned a college supervisor.
A salary will be paid to new apprentices for the duration of the apprenticeship. There are no tuition fees for the programme.
- Leaving Certificate Grade 06/H7 or above in 5 leaving certificate subjects or equivalent OR
- A full QQI Level 5 or Level 6 Certificate in a Business Discipline of equivalent OR
- Other relevant experience/employment (3 years) having reached the age of 19. Adjudicated on a case by case basis.
Application is made through the college application system. Applicants will then be contacted for a CV and other documentation to allow for screening for eligibility.
Applicants who meet the criteria will be called for college interview.
If successful they are sent for interview with registered employers.
If an employer offers an applicant an apprenticeship, they are offered a place on the programme with a two year apprenticeship contract.
- Valuations 1&2
- Estate Agency Skills
- Estate Agency Practice
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Economics for Property Services
- ICT for Property Services
- Professional Development
- Law for Property Services 1
Award Stage (Year 2)
- Building Construction 1&2
- Sales and Marketing
- Property Management 1&2
- Law for Property Services 2
- Professional Management Capstone